Investing in BYC Coin and Staking
The moment you acquire BYC Coin it becomes an interest bearing asset with Up to 120% return per year through PoS minting. All you have to do to earn with this method is to hold coins in your Byteconnect-QT wallet. This means anyone holding BYC Coin in their wallet will receive interest on their balance in return for helping maintain security of the network, Learn more to stake BYC Coin.
|1st 6 Month
Jan 2019 to June 2019
|48% (8% per Month)|
|2nd 6 Month
July 2019 to Dec 2019
|42% (7% per Month)|
|3rd 6 Month
Jan 2020 to June 2020
|36% (6% per Month)|
|4th 6 Month
July 2020 to Dec 2020
|26.4% (4.4% per Month)|
|5th 6 Month
Jan 2021 to June 2021
|18% (3% per Month)|
|6th 6 Month
July 2021 to Dec 2021
|6% (1% per Month)|
BYC Coin Staking Interest
BYC Coin adopt a variable Proof of Stake(PoS) interest rate that will be given periodically payout as per following
This means anyone holding BYC Coin in their wallet will receive interest on their staking balance in return for helping maintain security of the network.
You can terminate coin staking anytime and send all your coin with interest to exchange platform or web wallet.
1) What is Proof of Stake?
Proof of Stake (POS) is the process in which block rewards are distributed to those helping to maintain the security of the network via proof of holding.Read more
2) How to get started staking BYC coin?
To stake BYC Coin (BCC) you must have matured (Minimum Stake Age is 15 Days) BCC in your BYC-qt wallet.
4) Am I required to keep my desktop wallet connected 24/7?
Staking doesn’t work like mining, as such you are not required to keep your wallet open all the time during your ageing period.
5) How do I backup my BYC Wallet?
To backup your wallet make a copy of the wallet.bat file.
6) the BYC network.
8)My Wallet transaction says “ Status- Conflicted” what does it mean?
The conflicted status of your interest block means that your interest block was rejected by another network node.
9) What if I do not open my staking wallet for many months?
No, you will receive interest for all the previous days, even if you do not open your staking wallet.
10) Is it necessary to have a passphrase or encryption for the wallet to stake coin?
No, wallet passphrase or encryption is for your own personal protection to secure your funds if someone else gets access to your wallet.
11) What if I forget the passphrase to my desktop wallet?
There is no way you can recover the passphrase.
12) What if my desktop wallet gets hacked and the hacker transfers all my funds from my desktop wallet?
We are not responsible for the funds in your desktop wallet.
13) How to solve synchronization issue on the desktop wallet?
If you already have desktop wallet installed and have BYC coin in it, you will require to take a backup of the wallet.
14) What is coin control? How do I enable coin control?
Coins in a wallet can be in variable stacks known as inputs each of which generate weight based on when they became mature (15 days).
15) How much interest can I receive staking? When will I receive my minted block reward?
BYC Coin adopts a variable Proof of stake, changing every 6 months.
16) My wallet shows message “Not staking”?
Before your coins begin staking they must be held for about 15 days or longer in the QT wallet.
17) There was a message “Staking is active” in my wallet yesterday
Every time you receive staking reward coins, the 15 days coin age resets.
18) How to find byteconnect folder of your wallet?
GO TO START -> RUN (OR PRESS WINKEY+R) AND RUN THIS
What is BYC
BYC is an altcoin designed with an open source peer-to-peer architecture that allows users to trade and invest in a non government controlled currency.